Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Connecting the Dots

Open Clipart
Currently I am going through all of my research and assembling a short outline that lists the characteristics of several different representations of death. Unfortunately, I’m having a harder time with my new idea to connect the Queen of Hearts to a goddess of death. I’m sure it will work itself out though. Once this outline is done I’ll simply need to flesh it out and connect the dots. It shouldn't be too hard.

I also plan to talk to a librarian whose main focus is YA literature tomorrow. I hope he can help me clarify some of my ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'd read any of your posts so far but I went back and read your mini-paper and I think the idea of your thesis is really intriguing. I'd definitely like to see more examples of the Queen of Hearts as a parallel to a goddess of death. Good luck getting more feedback from the librarian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you plan to speak with librarian Rachel Wadham? She would provide great advice, I think. rachel_wadham@byu.edu / 801-422-6780

    ReplyDelete