Monday, March 31, 2014

A Thousand Splendid Reasons To Continue

Where am I at in my writing?

Pretty much, I am comfortable with where I am.  After talking to Professor Burton, I have a much better idea of where I want to go with my writing and this paper.  I'm now going to discuss why Khaled Hosseini was so successful in writing a feminist novel in a very anti-feminist atmosphere, which I think narrows down my original broad thesis before.

With this in mind, I am glad that the sources I originally chose still apply, although I may now have to do a little more biographical information on Hosseini and his experiences in Afghanistan.

Furthermore, I will need to do a little more research on Carroll before I am comfortable with including his contributions in my essay.

Apart from that, the game is on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment