Monday, March 31, 2014

What's the next step?

What's next for my paper? Honestly, I think the next step that I need to take is to just start writing. I think I have enough analysis from The Book Thief, I think I have sufficient research (I may need some more specific details with certain myths, but those can be done as I go), and I think I have enough feedback (however, I am going to talk to a librarian specializing in Young Adult literature this week). Other than those few steps that I’m already planning on taking I think I've got a pretty good handle on this paper.

1 comment:

  1. I've come to the same conclusion. It's a comforting idea to think that your paper is still in the future because you're still looking for feedback, but ultimately that only goes so far. At some point you just have to start.

    ReplyDelete