Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Thousand Splendid Venues to submit to.

LOL JK not a thousand more like three.

So, first things first.  I posted my question to my peers that commented on my original post on Facebook, and sadly, none of them responded.  So then I posted it to others that I thought might be interested in this topic.  To my surprise, I had three people respond that were very, very invested in Islamic feminism.



This peer of mine is obviously very invested in this topic, and I think could be considered an enthusiast as well.  The second peer to respond posted this:
I love that she was grateful that I included her in this forum!  I also love her comparisons of Islamic feminism to American culture.

As for areas of where to submit your essays to.
1) Interesting Literature: A Library of Literary Interestingness – This is a blog that welcomes anything literary related.
2) ScholarsArchive - BYU's scholarly archive. :)  Sounds very scholarly!
3) BYU English Symposium - maybe I'm biased, but I would prefer to submit my paper to a BYU related outlet because I feel more comfortable with BYU professors and BYU students reading my paper.

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at blogging sites and I found one that may be a GREAT place for you to post your paper, considering your topic. http://www.theawl.com/ Check it out. Progressive and current issues.

    ReplyDelete