Saturday, March 29, 2014

What's Up Next For Morrie and Kate

Creative Commons License 2.0
Credit to ToniVC
For the first time in a while since writing this paper, I know exactly what need to do next. Actually, there are two things.

1. I need to set aside some time to really work on this paper. I have tiny little sessions with it, and I get little specks of work done, but I need to feel like I'm making some progress, and in order to do that, I need to put in the time. Finding it will be the hard part, because this week is going to be absolutely crazy (I can already tell), but it needs to happen.

2. Next, I need to sit down and read some Tuesdays with Morrie. Partially because it relaxes me and re-centers me, which I need, and partially because now that my ideas are starting to gel and become a semi-cohesive argument, it's time to settle in and find some hard evidence in the text. It's time to dig into the primary text again and find what I need.

It's good to have a game plan. Go team!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a solid plan. I love the idea of sitting down and just reading your primary text. It can calm you, or at least make you remember why you wanted to spend more time with it.

    ReplyDelete