Monday, March 24, 2014

Research Material...

What do you do when you can't find any critical essays or research materials on the book you are writing about? I have plenty of texts and essays analyzing Alice's Adventure in Wonderland, but I can't seem to find any text analyzing the text I chose. I did, however, find many short reviews on blogs...

  • Rackin, Donald. “Alice’s Journey to the End of Night.” PMLA 81. 1996. Print.
  • Williams, Sidney Herbert and Madan, Falconer. A Handbook of the Literature of the Rev. C. L. Dodgson (Lewis Carroll). Oxford University Press, 1931. Print.
These are some materials I will be using for Alice's Adventure in Wonderland. I think I will be using more of my own ideas and ideas brought up when I was talking to some of my friends as evidence. I've been able to get pretty good feedbacks from my Korean friends, who have read Sara in Korean translation. I will be updating again as soon as I get everything lined up... (I hope).

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about looking into the historical, cultural background of the time when Sara was written? I've had some difficulty finding the right kind of source for my book, but I've found looking into more broader areas very helpful.

    ReplyDelete