Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Came, I Sought, I Sherlocked!

Dear Technology,
You're great and all, but I think that you are too smart for your own, and MY own, well being.
Sincerely,
Gratified Student detective who has been hunting sources for her paper.

WEEKS!  weeks and weeks and hours upon hours have had me searching databases for sources that looked like they could be even a... tiny... bit relevant.  But there was always too much that seemed to cover too little and self preservation would kick in and I would shut down.

WELL NOT TODAY! {insert triumphal punch into the air like I'm a cool superhero or something!}

Harold, my dear library, today you just got Sherlocked! KAPOW!
... meaning, a computer wasn't giving me much, so I went to the shelves.



It's amazing what you can find when you do research the "old fashioned way"

Now I can fill my paper with the background it was so desperately needing!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment