Monday, April 7, 2014

Formal publications, here I come!

I have explored many different places where I could submit my paper about Gail Carson Levine' fairy-tale adaptations for publication, but I have come to the conclusion that the best place for it to go is to the BYU Scholars Archive. I have contemplated several guest blogs such as Interesting Literature but decided that my paper is too formal for that kind of blog, and the literature that I am analyzing is not "classic" literature which is what they seem to be looking for.

The other venue that I am seriously considering is called the International Student Journal. It accepts more formal papers and on a variety of topics. It's perfect for my Ella and Aza analysis! I am going to focus on those two venues now as I focus my paper throughout this week.

Addendum: I have also submitted my paper to AWE, the BYU Women's Study Journal since I am addressing topics of feminism in literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment